A LITTLE ABOUT US…
We bring Christian creators together around shared passions, conversations, + ideas.
CRTVCHURCH is a new platform blending traditional online publication with the vibrancy of an online community. Covering the latest in creative culture and exploring the lives of prominent creatives. We seek to discover how innovation and creativity effect faith + culture while bringing creators together around our shared passions, conversations, and ideas.
We believe that church + Christian creators have been the leaders of significant cultural and environmental shifts in our communities.
Together, we are seeing more people come to know Christ through the creative arts. We believe creators are the catalyst for change and we are called to do more than just make things look good. Therefore, if we want to see a more collaborative capital church, a global church that works together than we feel it starts with us, the creators.
So, we publish ideas that feed the creative mind and the spur our community to impact the world around them for God.
CRTVCHURCH was founded by Nik + Lydia Goodner on October 28th, 2015 and it is a self-contained, for-profit venture not affiliated with any other companies, denominations, or organizations.
What We Are Doing
CRTVCHURCH.com is updated daily with six content focuses:
1. Featured: Interviews with prominent Christian creators that are influencing their communities.
2. News: New + noteworthy in church/business culture, trends, film, TV, arts, music, digital, and tech.
3. TV + Film: Reviews, narratives, and thoughtful commentary on the latest in TV + film.
4. Creative: Commentary on advertisements, branding, marketing, and creativity.
5. Digital + Tech: Observations and reviews on the latest in digital and tech.
6. Ideas: Thoughts and perspectives on problems facing culture, the church, and entrepreneurs.
We are quickly becoming the leading platform for faith-based creative commentary.
CRTVCHURCH Podcast Network is the newest addition to our platform with our flagship show the CRTVCHURCH Podcast a weekly look back at what’s going on in creative culture as well as featured interviews with leading creators. We also host three other shows:
The Pop Culturist Podcast a show that discusses the broad themes, small details, and ridiculous theories of pop culture’s past, present, and future.
The Creative Minutes Podcast a show seeking to motivate creators to be creative, stay positive, and build God-centered, healthy communities + organizations.
We are also planning to announce a new show soon as a partnership with Emily Cummins and BecomingMe. The show is titled the Becoming Me Podcast and is set to debut on March 28th, 2018.
Our online community + social media platforms such as the CRTVCHURCH Instagram and our CRTVTALKS Facebook Group is where we are making strides to keep our community discussion lively.
- CRTVCHURCH operates online. But, if we had to pick a central location it would be our offices in Orlando, Florida
- We are a self-contained, for-profit business not affiliated with any other companies, denominations, or organizations.
- Important Dates:
- 10/28/15: CRTVCHURCH Launches
- 12/15/15: CRTVCHURCH.com Launches
- 05/20/16: We launch our CRTVTALKS group on Facebook
- 10/10/17: We host CRTVHUDDLE Orlando
- 11/07/17: We launch CRTVCHURCH Podcast Network with CRTVCHURCH Podcast + Pop Culturist Podcast
- 01/25/18: An all-new CRTVCHURCH.com launches